The benefits of installing a glass shower room and the main points of daily use
In recent years, with the rapid improvement of modern technology, the old and traditional glass industry has become new. Now that the development of safety glass such as toughened glass is mature, various glass products with unique functions have come out. These glasses can not only play a traditional light transmission effect, but also play an irreplaceable role in some special occasions. For example, installing a glass shower room, and the benefits of installing a glass shower room are easy to see, and there are many places that need attention in daily maintenance.
Benefits of glass shower room
1. A separate bathing space can be divided. Most of the toilets and washrooms in residential buildings in our country are integrated, and it is a reasonable choice to install a bath room. In this way, a relatively separate bathing space can be created to avoid mutual influence and facilitate daily life.
2. Save space. In some families, the bathroom space is too small to fit the bathtub, while the shower room can save a lot of space.
3. With the shower room, under the effect of glass blocking, the water will not splash outside and wet the entire bathroom floor when using the shower head to shower.
4. In winter, using the shower room can also play a role in heat preservation. The water vapor gathers in a small space, the heat is not quickly lost, and it makes people feel very warm. And if the bathroom is very large and there is no shower room, even if there is heating, it often feels very cold.
5. The shower room has rich shapes and bright colors. In addition to the bathing function, it is also a very good decoration in itself.
How to maintain the glass shower room
1. For regular cleaning, please rinse with clean water, and clean with glass water regularly to maintain the smoothness of the glass.
2. Don't hit or impact the glass surface with hard objects (especially corners).
3. Do not wipe the glass surface with strong acid, strong alkali, corrosive solution, so as not to damage the surface gloss.